While browsing my files, I happen to click an album of
my escapades in previous years. And to top them all, my travel in US was the
most unforgettable. From the screening
and selection process done by superiors in our company to the US visa application,
it was really getting in to my nerves.
Praying that I would surpass them all and experience the land of my
dreams one day was all that I can do. All smiles after I learned that my US visa
was approved, so with my colleagues travelling with me.
From Manila airport, to Hongkong to Los Angeles via Cathay
Pacific; it was really tiring but exciting at the same time.
During our transit in Hongkong, we checked on the Starbucks
near our boarding gate going to LA.
It’s quite a long plane ride, for about 16 hours sitting
there enjoying the music and movies available. And checking our exact location from time to time.
This is what we have for dinner, braised beef stew with roasted celery and thyme brown sauce, mashed potato with green pees.Then orange chiffon cake for dessert was served. And over flowing tea and coffee was available all throughout the travel.
For brunch, I chose seasonal fresh fruit, yogurt, omelette
with creamy mushroom and parsley, grilled chicken sausage, broiled back bacon,
and baked tomato with herbs, croissant with fruit preserve and butter, and
coffee.
Before we knew it, we’re nearly landing on the airport. And this is what LA looks like from above.
The very moment I get off the plane, I felt the air was humid and cold. Finally, this is it. We’re in USA.
Upon arrival on Los Angeles, we checked on our flight schedule going to San Francisco before roaming around the area.
At 6:21 PM, we’re off to San Francisco via United Airlines. It was already dark when we reached SF. Ghirardelli was the store in mind we want to visit. It was know for good tasting chocolates.
So while waiting for our next flight at 9PM going to Utah, we took advantage of talking to people whom we thought are Filipinos, and so they are.
Our final destination, Salt Lake City Utah…the adventure is
just starting…









No comments:
Post a Comment