Friday, July 20, 2012

Getting Inspired by a Blogger Friend...

Thirteen hours ago, I received a personal message form an FB friend.  She is sharing a blog regarding her Long Distance Relationship with Husband.  Secrets on keeping the fire burning despite being miles away were stressed out and how they coped with it. Honestly, this is the first time I learned about that love story from stranger-to lover-to forever.  I thought it was only applicable in romantic novels or teleserye, but this time it’s for real. It was testified by the couple themselves. Let me share their blog for your reading as well.

http://dhinalieva.com/2012/07/18/from-stranger-to-lover-to-forever/

Her bottom line for sharing the blog is for the Tide with Downy blog Contests.  But after reading it and browsed her site.  I was tickled to create a blog site as well.  Previously I was already dealing with this but due to limited access, the site was terminated. And now, I’m here again ready to pour in every thoughts I want to share and let ideas flow as days passed by.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my story... :) That's how our love story began, short courtship but it doesn't matter pala, so long as you love each other...

    Like me and my husband, girl, keep the fire burning between the you and your fiance' :)

    ReplyDelete